RN and LPNs Finger Lakes Area
Calling all RN’s…. If you are looking for a new opportunity we may have something for you! Several opportunities available in the Finger Lakes region in several locations. ICU, Clinical, long term care and nursing administration, varying shifts/hours. LPN opportunities available for several locations in the Finger Lakes area…..Direct Hire…Urgent care, clinic and long term care. Contact us for additional information!
Long term care:
- Flexible schedules (8/10/12 hour shifts), Full Time
- Competitive compensation rates, with salary increase at 6 months
- Excellent Benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more.
- Day/Evening Rotation
- Day/Night Rotation
- Straight Evenings
- Straight Nights
- NYS LPN License, (Graduate Practical Nurses will also be considered)
- Successful completion of Practical Nursing program
- BLS – Basic Life Support certification (training provided as needed)
Clinic and urgent care:
Obtain pertinent vital signs, take medical histories, administer vaccines, perform
point of care testing, and keep the patient flow moving. They also respond to
patient phone calls, provide follow up, and review prescription refill requests with
- Monday – Friday position regularly scheduled to work 40 hours per week.
- Hours- Scheduled shifts are Monday – Thursday 8:15am – 4:45pm, and Fridays 7:15am – 3:45pm.
- NYS LPN license required.
- Previous LPN experience is required, physician practice experience with immunizations is strongly preferred.
- BLS certification required; must obtain within 90 days of hire if not currently certified (training will be provided if needed).
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records